Yes, Alitalia offers Wi-Fi on board its aircraft. The service is available on all long-haul flights and select short-haul flights.
How much does Alitalia Wi-Fi cost?
The cost of Alitalia Wi-Fi varies depending on the length of the flight and the type of service you select. You can purchase Wi-Fi in three different price plans:
If you fly in Magnifica or Premium Economy class, you will receive a voucher on board to use our Wi-Fi without any charge.
|FLEXI for Magnifica||50MB|
|LITE for Premium Economy||10MB|
You can use Wi-Fi for chatting, phone calls, sending texts, being on social networks, communicating via emails.
How do I connect to Alitalia Wi-Fi?
To connect to Alitalia Wi-Fi, you will need to:
- Enable Wi-Fi on your device.
- Select the “Alitalia Wifi” network.
- Open a web browser and log in to the Wi-Fi portal.
- Select a price plan and pay for the service.
- Once you have paid, you will be able to access the internet.
Is Alitalia Wi-Fi reliable?
Alitalia Wi-Fi is generally reliable, but there may be some occasional outages. The service is also subject to regulatory restrictions in some countries.
What are the benefits of using Alitalia Wi-Fi?
There are several benefits to using Alitalia Wi-Fi, including:
- You can stay connected with friends and family during your flight.
- You can keep up with work or school assignments.
- You can stream movies and TV shows to pass the time.
- You can access the internet to research your destination.
What are the drawbacks of using Alitalia Wi-Fi?
The main drawback of using Alitalia Wi-Fi is the cost. The service can be expensive, especially for long flights. Additionally, the service may not be available on all flights.
Overall, Alitalia Wi-Fi is a convenient way to stay connected during your flight. The service is available on select aircraft and offers a variety of price plans to fit your needs.
Leave a Reply