To add your TSA PreCheck Known Traveler Number (KTN) to your Delta account, you’ll need to do so through the Delta website, as it’s not possible to add it directly through the Fly Delta mobile app. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to add your TSA PreCheck to your Delta account:
- Go to the Delta website (http://www.delta.com) and sign in to your account.
- Once logged in, navigate to your SkyMiles account.
- Under “Personal Details,” look for the “Secure Flight Info” section and click “+ Add”.
- Enter your Known Traveler Number (KTN) in the appropriate field.
- Save the changes to update your profile with your TSA PreCheck information.
After adding your KTN to your Delta profile, your PreCheck details should be available in the Fly Delta app when you check in for your flights. Make sure your boarding pass displays the “TSA PRE” stamp to confirm your PreCheck status. If it’s not displayed, you can talk to a Delta representative at the airport to ensure a smooth TSA security check.
Remember that the name on your ID should match the name the TSA has on file for you. If there’s a discrepancy, you can contact the TSA at (855) 347-8371 or submit an online request.