To pay your Alaska Airlines credit card bill, you have two options: online and by phone.
You can pay your credit card bill online through your Bank of America account. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your online account at the Bank of America website.
- Click on “Bill Pay.”
- Choose the payment amount, the date you want to pay, and the account from which the payment will be made.
- Confirm the payment details and submit the payment.
You can also set up automatic payments through your online account to ensure you never miss a due date.
Mobile App Payment
You can make a payment using the Bank of America mobile app:
- Log in to your account on the app.
- Select your Alaska Airlines credit card.
- Tap “Make a Payment” and follow the prompts.
To pay your Alaska Airlines credit card bill by phone, call 1 (888) 306-4949. You will need to provide your card information when prompted and follow the instructions to make a payment.
Send a check or money order (but not cash) to
Bank of America Business Card
PO Box 15710
Bank of America
You can make a payment at any Bank of America branch during normal business hours.
Remember to make your payments on time to avoid late fees and potential damage to your credit score. When sending by mail, send the check or money order a bit earlier so that it arrives before your payment date.
Table of Contents