JetBlue Travel Bank is an online account that allows customers to store, manage, and redeem travel credits earned from flight cancellations, delays, or other travel-related issues. These credits can be used for future flights, change or cancellation fees, taxes, and the airfare portion of a JetBlue Vacations package.
Accessing Your Travel Bank Account
To access your Travel Bank account, log in with your TrueBlue credentials or the Login ID and password provided in your Travel Bank welcome email. Your Travel Bank account is automatically linked to your TrueBlue account when you cancel a ticket associated with your frequent flyer number.
Using Travel Bank Credits
Travel Bank credits can be used for the following purposes:
- Airfare and taxes on JetBlue-operated flights
- The air portion of a JetBlue Vacations package
- Change or cancellation fees, and any applicable increase in airfare for changes
- Flights booked for someone else
To book a flight using your Travel Bank credit, log in to your TrueBlue account and make a new reservation through the standard booking page. When booking online at jetblue.com, you’ll have the option to use your JetBlue travel credit as your form of payment.
Expiration and Transferability
Travel Bank credits are generally valid for 1 year from the date of issuance. However, credits issued for flight purchases with an original expiration date between February 1, 2020, and September 29, 2022, may be extended to September 30, 2022. To use the credit, you must book travel before the expiration date, but the actual travel can be more than 1 year from the date the credit was issued.
JetBlue Travel Bank credits are usually non-transferable, but the airline takes a somewhat lenient attitude by allowing someone else to use the credit. You can use your travel credits to book a reservation for a friend or family member, and you don’t have to be traveling with them.
Tips and Additional Information
- JetBlue’s policy regarding travel credits can change at any time, so it’s essential to be proactive and review all ticket policies before booking.
- If you have any questions regarding your Travel Bank account, contact JetBlue’s customer service for assistance.
- JetBlue offers online tools and mobile apps to help customers manage their bookings and access their Travel Bank account on the go.
In summary, JetBlue Travel Bank is a convenient way for customers to manage their travel credits and redeem them for future flights and related expenses. By understanding the rules and regulations surrounding Travel Bank credits, you can make the most of this valuable resource.
Table of Contents